We love visiting classes, student groups, residence hall meetings, and anyone else interested in research, creative endeavor, and fellowships!
Use the form at this link to Request a Visit and we’ll be in touch.
We are happy to tailor a program to your group’s interests and needs. Some topics we can address include:
- The PEAK Experiences Awards
- Undergraduate Research and Creative at Northeastern
- Graduate School 101: What is graduate school across disciplines?
- Making a Graduate School Plan: Advance Preparation for Graduate School
- External Fellowships
- SOURCE: the Showcase of Opportunities for Undergraduate Research and Creative Endeavor
- RISE: Research, Innovation, Scholarship, Entrepreneurship Expo
- Project Development: Using Your Library Resources
- Project Development: The Ethical Conduct of Research and Creative Endeavor
- Project Development: Formulating a Project Proposal
- Project Development: Developing a Research Question or Creative Problem
- Project Development: Cultivating a Faculty Mentor
- Project Development: Presenting Your Work