Faculty drive Northeastern’s innovations in research and creative practice, and faculty mentorship is indispensable to student success.
This area of our website details the ways our office can support faculty members’ work with undergraduates, including:
- Helping you find ambitious, talented students to assist in your ongoing work through our database of research and creative opportunities
- Helping ambitious, talented students find you through our searchable faculty mentorship profiles
- Offering students the opportunity to earn funding for faculty-mentored research and creative projects–across all disciplines and colleges–through the structured, developmental sequence of the Project-Based Exploration for the Advancement of Knowledge (PEAK) Experiences Awards
- Assisting students in presenting their results and expanding their intellectual networks through our PEAK Experience #7: The Shout-It-Out Award
- Collaborating on program and grant proposals which feature undergraduate involvement in research and creative endeavor
- Tailoring project-development and fellowships workshops to the needs of specific audiences
- Supporting best practices for high-impact mentoring
We invite you to learn more about these services and encourage you to contact us with questions or ideas for collaboration.