Learn more. Engage boldly. Serve your community.
If you were inspired by the message of Transcendent Kingdom, there are ample opportunities to engage with the topics and issues raised in the book.
Northeastern University Campus Resources
Transcendent Kingdom Supplemental Reading Guide
- Red at the Bone by Jaqueline Woodson
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi
- The Care and Feeding of Ravenously Hungry Girls by Anissa Gray
- Beautiful Boy by David Sheff
- Anti-Racism Resource Guide (Northeastern Libraries)
- Behavioral Neuroscience Resource Guide (Northeastern Libraries)
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging Resource Guide (Northeastern Libraries)
You can also visit the First Pages Resources Guide to spark your interest.