Honors advising supports our students in their transition to a successful college experience and beyond, connecting them to opportunities and resources, and providing a consistent source of mentorship.
In Honors, we practice a developmental advising model that is tailored to students’ personal and professional goals.
Honors Advising is a critical part of the First-Year Honors Experience. All freshmen meet with their advisor beginning with the fall semester to ensure that their transition to college is a smooth one and to map out their plans for achieving their aspirations. As students return from their first co-op (generally in their third year), they meet with their Honors advisor to reflect and build upon these experiences and possibly plan to regroup as their interests become more crystallized. Students approaching graduation receive dedicated advising to put their entire Honors experience into perspective and plan their next steps.
Honors advising supports students at critical decision-making moments—whenever these occur. Students may consult with their Honors advisor throughout their time at Northeastern on topics such as applying for prestigious fellowships and scholarships, performing undergraduate research, global study, and preparation for work or graduate/professional study.
Find Your Advisor
Justin Silvestri, Associate Director and Academic Advisor
- D’Amore-McKim School of Business (all)
Emma Futhey, Academic Advisor
- College of Science (Last Name M-Z)
- College of Social Sciences and Humanities (Last Name M-Z)
Matthew Kilduff, Academic Advisor
- Khoury College of Computer Sciences (All)
Alicia McCormick, Academic Advisor
- Bouvé College of Health Sciences (All)
- College of Engineering (Last Name M-Z)
Barbie Papalios, Academic Advisor
- College of Arts, Media and Design (all)
- College of Science (Last Name A-L)
Jenna Thrash, Academic Advisor
- College of Engineering (Last Name A-L)
- College of Social Sciences and Humanities (Last Name A-L)
Abigail Coons, Graduate Assistant
- Explore (Last Name A-L)
Laura Fischer, Graduate Assistant
- Explore (Last Name M-Z)